Sydney techno aspirant Made In Paris has shared her hour-long Triple J mix-up for fans and boy does it move!
The mix is as deep as it is dense with polished cuts of melodic techno from Jiggler, Dahu, Solee and even her own recent official remix of Will Clarke & MKs “My Church”.
Made In Paris, real name Paris Fourscutt has enjoyed a steady ascension through the Australian electronic scene over the last few years. She’s toured Australia and enjoyed slots at various festivals including Beyond The Valley and Splendour in the Grass. Adding to this is an already admirable discography of originals and remixes for RUFUS DU SOL, LO’99 and Edwardo Muchacho of Human Movement.
Deep dive into the mix below!
Made In Paris – Triple J Mix Up Tracklisting
1. Jiggler – Out Of The Dark (Original Mix)
2. Tandem – Vor Augen (Original Mix)
3. Doppel – Vaulted (Original Mix)
4. Dahu – Cataphract (Original Mix)
5. Elliot Creed – System Input (Barbour Remix)
6. Solee – Luft (Original Mix)
7. Upercent – Lupa Clup (Original Mix)
8. Santiago Garcia – Clock (Original Mix)
9. Will Clarke & MK – My Church (Made in Paris Remix)
10. KEENE & Jackie Plummer – Why Do You Worry (Bebetta Remix)
11. Polymod – Clouds (Original Mix)