Reported drug overdose at Beyond The Valley suspected to be snake chunk
The information round capsule testing that has unfolded over summer season has been a sizzling matter for these on both facet of the controversy fuelled additional by the tragic deaths of a handful of punters at numerous music festivals round Australia.
One of these was 20-year Callum Edwards who was rushed to hospital December 29th for what was a suspected overdose from an unknown substance at Victorian primarily based competition Beyond The Valley.
That story has taken a dramatic flip this week with The Herald Sun reporting that of all issues, in accordance with his brother and mom that snake venom was present in Callums system in accordance with a toxicology report and will have positively performed a job within the passing of the younger teen.
Although a correct coroners report is being finalised Callums mom advised the information website that “Tiger snake venom was present in his system.” including additional “We positively know there was a reptile concerned.”
Depending on the accuracy of reporting this positively places unsure the rushed claims by Victorian Police of the overdose. We’ll replace this story because it unfolds.